Friday, February 6, 2009

Crazy January

Hi Friends! So as my dear husband promised, I am blogging. It is not because I do not want to blog that I don't. I feel like I sometimes even think in blog, so currently I have about 4 blogs circling in my head. My problem with blogging is I would rather spend all of my time with people than in front of my lovely little computer. So for now I will work on what I am going to call "the discipline of blogging".

All of that said, the blog that is to follow these words will be a bit lengthy, not in words but more so in pictures. It is our crazy busy Chistmas/January from the view of our camera!

ENJOY!

Our first Christmas was a blast! We spent Christmas with most of my family at my Dad's ranch near Austin and then spent the weekend after Christmas with Justin's mom. Christmas was wonderful!











Do you know what this is? It is my ticket to graduation. It came with a letter saying that I am good to go and I will graduation in MAY!!!!



And I turned 23!! so fun! It began with breakfast at Mimi's with Justin, and then ended with a party at the Burgers'. So fun!





So maybe my birthday was January 8th- National Championship Game day as well! Go Gators~ The guys cheer 'em on!
All we had was Titus' 4 year old candle!

So Justin suprised me with a trip to Bass Hall and tickets to the Symphony that was in town. Really Bass Hall is AMAZINGLY gorgeous, everyone should go sometime. We had a blast, but the show was real short (like maybe 45 minutes) A few weeks later we received a letter from Ft. Worth giving us a set a free tickets because the show we had gone to was too short.




So we decided to go to the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo... partially to fulfill my desire to go the carnival at the stock show. We also went to see the animals in the Stock Show, and what do you know, they were no where to be found! Really, we walked the whole ground, never found the stock show animals!


2 comments:

Swirv said...

But you left something out- your new house!! Still waiting on those pictures! Of course, now that I write that I remember that we're going to actually see it in just a few short weeks...

The Dodds said...

I would LOVE to go to the symphony at Bass Hall! What fun that would be. I agree with Sara and I'm so excited as well to see your house!