Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentimes

Allison and I spent our first married Valentimes (intentionally misspelled as per the Stewart tradition) with some of our friends from Midland. Now neither of us makes a big deal about this particular holiday and because we knew we were having people stay at our house we didn’t make big plans. However, now that all is said and done I think I have to put Saturday in my top 5 Valentines Days of all time. Although watching Sweet Home Alabama, in the theater, with one of my roommates in college is pretty tough to beat. Our day consisted of the following:

• A large home cooked breakfast
• Josh and I went to the gym while the girls went shopping
• Outstanding lunch at Central Market
• Josh and I played Tiger Woods Golf while the girls put up curtains
• We all went to dinner at Blue Mesa Grill
• Josh and I played Tiger Woods Golf while the girls hung pictures and decorated our house
• We all played Jenga and went to bed

Good Times.

No comments: